When you have been accused of crime, the single most important factor that will influence your future will be the choice you make in hiring an attorney. Consequently, when you seek the legal advice and guidance of an experienced and competent criminal defense lawyer, you stand the best chances of achieving the most optimal results in your case.
Our professional team at Miller & Pugh Law Offices, P.C., not only has the comprehensive knowledge but the proven skills to defend your rights and your freedom when you are facing serious misdemeanor or felony criminal charges. As former Peoria prosecutors, they recognize the obstacles you must overcome and are prepared to help you do so through purposeful legal advocacy.
Seek an Attorney With the Experience It Will Take to Effectively Defend You
Our Peoria criminal defense law firm is dedicated to providing legal services to individuals throughout Illinois who have been accused of various crimes involving drugs, alcohol, domestic violence and assault crimes, guns, theft, traffic violations and other offenses.
Learn more about the types of cases we handle at Miller & Pugh Law Offices, P.C.
Our clients have sought our team's legal advice and representation because of the reputation lawyers C. Matthew Miller and Robert E. Pugh have earned for obtaining successful results for our clients. When you consult our firm our lawyers will tirelessly work to:
- Protect your constitutional rights. We will protect your rights by thoroughly reviewing your case to ensure that there has been no illegal search or seizure activity, or other unlawful law enforcement actions in your case.
- Safeguard your future. Our attorneys will strive to keep your best interests in mind as we work to have your charges reduced or dismissed in your case.
- Help you understand your charges. We believe it is important for you to fully understand your charges and the challenges you are up against so our lawyers will spend time answering your questions while keeping you informed of the legal process every step of the way.
- Help you make an informed decision about your case. The more informed you are of the charges you face, the better choices you can make regarding the legal steps you wish to take in overcoming a possible criminal conviction. Our team is committed to educating you about your legal options, your charges and the effects your decisions will have on your case if you wish to move forward with a plea bargain or trial.
- Move on with your life with as minimal negative consequences as possible. Depending on the circumstances surrounding your case, our lawyer will craft a solid defense strategy aimed at helping you achieve the best outcome, whether through negotiation or aggressive courtroom litigation.
Contact Our Peoria Criminal Defense Attorneys Today
We invite you to contact Miller & Pugh Law Offices, P.C., at 309-265-0816, or e-mail us when you need effective and aggressive legal representation in your criminal case. We offer free initial consultations, as well as evening and weekend appointments. We can meet with you in our Peoria law office, at a location of your choosing or, if necessary, at the jail. Our firm accepts all major credit cards, cash and checks.